Within Stillness Buddy, there are currently 18 different modules for you to choose from, with the teachings, practices and messages of revered spiritual teachers. Please click on the links below for more information about each one:
- Dalai Lama - Practice some of the Dalai Lama's most important teachings through a variety of brief exercises, quotes and short meditations on compassion and happiness; developing a sense of contentment; attaining enlightenment; reflecting on the true nature of existence; the futility of negative emotions, and many more.
- Eckhart Tolle - Exercises, reflections and practices to help you re-connect with the stillness within and find lasting peace, contentment and serenity by living in the now, as developed by Eckhart Tolle, one of the most influential spiritual teachers of our times.
- Thich Nhat Hanh - With exercises and practices on the "art of mindful living" from one of the best known and most respected Zen masters in the world today, poet, peace and human rights activist.
- Paramhansa Yogananda & Swami Kriyananda - Exercises and insights from two of the foremost proponents of yogic teachings in the world today, to help you feel at peace, move towards higher states of consciousness and become a channel for joy.
- Jack Kornfield - (new!) Key teachings on compassion, loving-kindness and presence from one of the great mindfulness teachers of our times. Jack is best known for his gentleness and kindness, compassion and his willingness to be quintessentially real.
- Barry Long - Containing exercises and meditations by one of the world's greatest spiritual masters. Barry Long's down-to-earth and practical teachings encompass all aspects of the spiritual life.
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction - Developed by MBSR teachers Steve Hickman and Allan Goldstein from the University of California - San Diego Center for Mindfulness, this module contains several key practices and exercises constructed around essential MBSR components.
- Tao Te Ching - A beautiful selection of passages imbued with the deep wisdom of being in harmony with the way things are, from Stephen Mitchell's bestselling translation of "The Book of the Way".
- Mark Coleman - Mindfulness exercises and reflections that will teach you how to stay present, connected, calm and focused throughout the day, developed by meditation teacher and leader of nature retreats Mark Coleman
- Tim Freke - Spiritual pioneer, best-selling author and standup philosopher, Tim Freke has purposely created these simple yet powerful exercises, questions and insights, to keep you spiritually awake to the wonder and depth of your own life and the perpetual now.
- Bernie Prior - An enlightening selection of exercises to grow your Conscious Awareness, as developed by Bernie Prior, a passionate and engaging spiritual teacher with a radical and unique approach to spirituality and evolutionary growth.
- Shamash Alidina - A powerful series of exercises as developed by mindfulness teacher and UK best-selling author Shamash Alidina. Adapted from scientifically-proven mindful approaches, these practices will help you to boost wellbeing, strengthen resilience, open up creativity and improve focus.
- Gems of Wisdom - Inspirational and practical messages from Eileen Caddy, whose teachings center around love, faith and stillness.
- Savor Your Life - A variety of exercises, questions and insights, designed to bring you back to what matters most in your life through attention and presence, prepared by integrative life coach, yogi and meditation teacher Carley Hauck.
- Original - Our first and very popular module, which contains several great exercises to help you become more aware and mindful of the present moment. Ideally for the spiritually inclined.
- Relax - Formerly known as "stress reduction", this module contains effective relaxation and calming exercises, such as deep breathing, progressive relaxation and gentle stretching. Great for people who just want to feel more at peace.
- Stretch - Sitting for long periods of time is physically demanding. Regular stretching helps you feel more energized, less tense, improve the circulation in the body and feel better by the end of the day. The Stretch module includes over 35 expertly-designed, mindful stretches, all of which can be discreetly carried out in a workplace/office environment. A great complement to other modules of Stillness Buddy!
We will be launching more modules soon!